60 Frame Collab 5 60 Frame Collab 5

Good job guys! It came out great! I contemplated joining this a few times, but thought that it would have been full cause the thread had about a million pages to it by the time I saw it.

Zeebra responds:

He who hesitates is lost, next time just ask and someone will get back to you.
The cool thing about the 60 frame collab is it never gets full, there is always room great animations.
Thanks for the feedback

Eat your "Vaggies" Eat your "Vaggies"

pretty awesome guys!

the only thing i didnt like about it is the sound quality. get a new mic and make the background music more in the background. lol. it made me lol tho. :P

Resident Evil 5 Unmasked Resident Evil 5 Unmasked

way to go man!

i loved it! your getting really good at flash... too good >.>

this made me laugh and animation is very good. colorful backgrounds and very true statement. KEEP IT UP DAWG!

VintageBro responds:

Lol Thanks mang, hahaha.

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

awesome

i found a glitch so to speak. when you are on the edge of a platform and you click down, the character loses its hair. just thought you would wanna know!

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

lol

it reminds me of pivot stick animator, thats a good animator i used before flash, its hard tho, but i like how you made it so you can only move the stick guy a certain amount at a time, that makes it look smooth

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

She looks like britany spears everytime

i didnt like it, but it had good graphics and what not, and i really dont like dressup games

{DA} Revelation {DA} Revelation

Awesome!

i really like this, it caught my ear right away and it would be perfect to use for a credits song! please check your inbox and reply to me as soon as you can ^_^

Black Wind Rhapsody Black Wind Rhapsody